Greek Eurovision Special on Inspiration FM 107.8
Agamemnon
2011-05-12 09:00:41 UTC
All the best Eurovision entries from Greece and Cyprus since 1974 that I can
fit into 2 hours.

Today at 6pm (UK time or 8pm Greek time) on Inspiration FM 107.8 in
Northampton.

Listen live at
http://www.inspirationfm.com/listen.htm

http://www.inspirationfm.com/greek/
Mitsos***
Diavases to email pou sou estila?
Agamemnon
nai
Mitsos***
Kapios gnostos mou theli na erthi se epafi mazi sou. Sou stelno alo
++
2011-06-06 02:16:05 UTC
Post by Agamemnon
All the best Eurovision entries from Greece and Cyprus since 1974 that I can
fit into 2 hours.
Today at 6pm (UK time or 8pm Greek time) on Inspiration FM 107.8 in
Northampton.
Listen live athttp://www.inspirationfm.com/listen.htm
Tried your URL, got a guy trying to talk other guys into going and
trying on saris and having their pictures taken in them, lamer
drumming and pallid procession in a strange imitation of a Diwalli
festival, and then there is part two, people laking rhythmic genes
attempting Irish dance, bad bollyhwood done by preteens, and, well, I
am still enjoying this.

Announcer (is that you) has a voice precisely like a dude we have on
American TV cooking show